+Follow








Assalamualaikum. Nur Aida Fitri Binti Abdul Azis. 20 January 1998. Annoying. Hate me? Okey :)

You Love Me? I love you too ♥


some about me
Just walking and walking to future

Assalamualaikum. Well, I love myself, i love my family, I love my friends, I love to make a new friendship, and everything make me feel happy everday. Facebook name : Nur Aida Fitri & Nur Aida Fitri II. Twitter : @nuraidaftri . Instagram : aidafitri. Okay, right now, you already know some about me.

Be the best, dont dissapointed someone
Get something wrong in here? Ask me!

hereeeee :)
/>


Behind the skin
Some people help me :D

I Love you
I Miss you and ♥l
I Need you and

Wednesday, December 26, 2012 @ 3:10 PM // leave a comment? [0 letters]

Assalamualaikum!! Udah lama ngak updatenyaa blog sihh. Haihhhh minggu depan dah start sekolah... DOUBLE WHAT?!!!! MINGGU DEPAN DAH START SEKOLAH??? *jerit satu rumah* Huhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh *tarik nafas turun nafas* Bila fikir pasal next year, rasa hmmm hentah lah...tak tahu nak cakap apa dah sebenarnyaa :/ 

Oh yahh, SELAMAT DATANG KE SEKOLAH & SELAMAT KEMBALI KE SEKOLAH UOLLS :)
Okey got to go, baibai Assalamualaikum :)